People who run baby seagulls over

They are either psychopaths who need locking up, or they are blind as bats and should have their licenses revoked.
One fell off our roof yesterday and it managed to last a whole day before someone killed it. It’s not a fast street and it was pretty easy to spot, so fuck knows how someone managed to hit it.
I’ve just given it a Viking funeral pyre send off.
Serial killers in the making imho

Wouldn't run one over but I think there should be a cull every few years to keep the numbers down, was in the NatWest in the town the other day and it was red hot and the lass said they couldn't use the air conditioning because a Seagull had chicks on the roof, wtf is that all about?

I must be lucky. The only time we have problems with the seagulls is when we go down to Herrington Park with the kids to feed the ducks. We see the odd seagull on the roof, but they're always quiet and I've never seen one in the garden.
Its pigeons I can't stand - those are the f***ers which keep coming into the garden and s*** everywhere. I hit one of those in the car recently. I heard the thud, saw a big cloud of feathers in the rear view mirror, but couldn't see the bird afterwards!

Last edited:
Saw a post van run two of them over a few year back. One died instantly the other hobbled around for the afternoon trying to hide from the local cat population before it was taken away to be put down iirc. Not on like and they probably wouldn’t come in land as much if clowns didn’t hoy their leftover takeaways into the street.

It would depend on the witness.

Right, you can be as awkward as you want, obviously not worth discussing anything if you're just going to be an arse. My initial point was simply in reply to someone saying they class as vermin, as if that means you can legally kill them. The fact is you can't. I wasn't talking about whether I'd avoid one if it meant crashing my car, or whether you'd actually get convicted for killing one if the witness could be proven to be unreliable, or whether a high powered lawyer might help beat the charge even if there was video evidence etc, just making sure people know they can't legally kill them. People have been convicted for killing birds that were causing a nuisance as they thought them being vermin meant they could do as they please, which isn't the case.

Last edited:

Back