People who ride horse driven carts and ignore the rules of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bishop full of the fuckers in the summer. An absolute menace and should be banned.

Had a bloke (presumably the kid’s Dad) try and stop me driving down the road in Bishop that goes behind the new shops at West Auckland.

Some kid was driving a horse and cart down the middle of the road.

Pulled in front of me and started screaming through the window “the f***ing horse!”

Accident waiting to happen, ban them now and arrest the drivers. Give them life for all I care.
Its cutting edge technology in bishop so you cant really blame them for getting excited

There's one near me, past the house a couple of times a week, always texting while 'driving' the horse. She is quite attractive though

Times move on boot, common sense should prevail and while horses have given us a lot of rights in terms of access horses shouldn’t be on the roads at certain times.

And by using your logic should we give preference to Neanderthals pushing stone wheels around as the wheel was here before carts?
They don't exist anymore so not sure what you mean.

Rapeing and pillaging was here around the same time but that's no longer acceptable
nothung to do with roads though so not really sure where you coming from.

One of them run our lass off the road - damaged a tyre
Wasn’t ower happy
Drivers are easier targets, we're all registered, meaning we'll have an address to send the fine to as well.

Did you have to pay for the tyre yourself, or go through the cart owners insurance?

Drivers are easier targets, we're all registered, meaning we'll have an address to send the fine to as well.

Did you have to pay for the tyre yourself, or go through the cart owners insurance?
The twat never stopped
We had to sort new tyre - had to go down in me van to change the damaged one - she managed to pull into car park next to Blaydon baths

The twat never stopped
We had to sort new tyre - had to go down in me van to change the damaged one - she managed to pull into car park next to Blaydon baths
He must have known what he did. Basically, they just do what they like with no responsibility

All the problems everyone is mentioning happens everyday a 1000 times over involving other cars. Not all insured. But we will blame the horse owners.

No but I don't think they should be banned or have there hair do called.

Yes. Why does that baffle you.
Because I can't put in any simpler terms. If you can't make the most basic of links.

Times change, just because something was here first like you say doesn't mean that it's still relevant in this day and age. Happens in all sorts of advancements, not just roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back