People who ride horse driven carts and ignore the rules of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.

Be different if you actually had to pay insurance and tax, and got points though, wouldn't it?
I’ll add horse riders in general to the mix here...it’s absolutely crazy that 13,14,15yr old lasses are allows to ride a half ton horse on a main road at rush hour or any time for that matter....it’s absurdly dangerous and irresponsible. It seems to be happening more and more.

Points for what, shitting on the road?
Running red lights, no seat belts, no concern for the horse when running lights at busy junctions..

90% are travelling types and they dont do rules and regs
Oh, that's OK then. If they cause an accident because of their irresponsible actions, who pays up?
They're not insured, are they?

Let's hope you're never caught up in any of their irresponsible actions then.
Be prepared to have to pay for everything yourself, even though you're insured.

Last edited:
Not really. Am sure if you lived around the times cars showed up you would of demonstrated.
Horses for courses
Times move on boot, common sense should prevail and while horses have given us a lot of rights in terms of access horses shouldn’t be on the roads at certain times.

And by using your logic should we give preference to Neanderthals pushing stone wheels around as the wheel was here before carts?

Bishop full of the fuckers in the summer. An absolute menace and should be banned.

Had a bloke (presumably the kid’s Dad) try and stop me driving down the road in Bishop that goes behind the new shops at West Auckland.

Some kid was driving a horse and cart down the middle of the road.

Pulled in front of me and started screaming through the window “the f***ing horse!”

Accident waiting to happen, ban them now and arrest the drivers. Give them life for all I care.

Bishop full of the fuckers in the summer. An absolute menace and should be banned.

Had a bloke (presumably the kid’s Dad) try and stop me driving down the road in Bishop that goes behind the new shops at West Auckland.

Some kid was driving a horse and cart down the middle of the road.

Pulled in front of me and started screaming through the window “the f***ing horse!”

Accident waiting to happen, ban them now and arrest the drivers. Give them life for all I care.
They're abusing the highway code imo, taking advantage of it.
Surely they should be done for dangerous driving, reckless endangerment, careless driving, obstruction of a highway..

Or the police couldn't give a fuck, and hate the paperwork.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back