People who have strange tattoos

A lot of tattoos make no sense to an outsider.

A lot are deep and mean a lot to the person with the tattoo.

Some are vanity

Some are just stupid and pointless and you just know they’ll be regretted at some point.

A lot of tattoos make no sense to an outsider.

A lot are deep and mean a lot to the person with the tattoo.

Some are vanity

Some are just stupid and pointless and you just know they’ll be regretted at some point.
Often hear that from people that their tattoos are deep with meaning when most the time they are a load if shite that they've got for the sake of it.

It's usually whatever is in at the time. I have a woeful tribal symbol thing on the top of my back. Thank fuck I can't see it😂

Oh I've got nowt like that, just daft scribbles and shit..nowt you can see when I've got a shirt on.. got a gecko on my shoulder cos I used to rock climb a lot and the climbing wall had a big one painted on the wall I thought it was class at the time. Never climbed for over 10 years now..

Got a smiley face on my arm when I was stoned in Edinburgh with my lass one time.

Once knew a lad who had S A and part of an F on his fingers. Asked why he never finished it to read SAFC and he said the teacher came in the classroom halfway through doing it so he hoyed the compass he was using out the window. This was 20 years earlier and never bothered getting it finished. Still like that to this day as far as I know and he’ll be mid 50’s.

Last edited:
Same here. 2 on my back that I got when I was pissed many, many years ago. Ridiculous carry on.

I was going to make a joke about that being Moby, thinking that it actually wasn't. Then I just Googled him. What a clown.
He'd popped up on my Instagram feed with the arm tattoos and I assumed it was for a photoshoot or something and it was just Sharpies.

Nope. Real tattoos. 🤪

Most of mine are dire ones that I got back in the day - tribal stuff, meaningless stuff, smiley face on me right buttock etc. Like others, many of them were done when pissed.

Our lass hates them like.

Back