People who are furloughed..

And getting 80% and are still moaning that they'd rather be at work instead of getting paid for nout while at home, doing exercise etc. (and I know a few) are strange people imo.
Just my opinion.

Must either love there job or be boring imo. Spend time with your family, play games go out get exercise, etc. Much better imo.

Not everyone's the same like, but works just about money for me nout else, Id happily never work another day in my life if I was getting paid for not working.

Last edited:

It can't have been much fun over the last few months. Nothing to do unless you're one of these types who enjoys being in the house all the time. It's probably a bit better now that you're a little freer to be outside for as long as you want.

Still rather be at work like.

And getting 80% and are still moaning that they'd rather be at work instead of getting paid for nout while at home, doing exercise etc. (and I know a few) are strange people imo.
Just my opinion.

Must either love there job or be boring imo. Spend time with your family, play games go out get exercise, etc. Much better imo.

Not everyone's the same like, but works just about money for me nout else, Id happily never work another day in my life if I was getting paid for not working.

I'm furloughed with 100%, 90% from next month. It's great, not missing work one bit. If i could just work out how to get rid of the wife and bairn it would be heaven.

I'm gunna pay for the time off when I go back like as I will have the same amount of work to cram in by 31 January.

Depends on circumstances. Not sure how I'd like it if it was selective furloughing. I was having this conversation with my boss last week - I have a team of 8 and he was asking me "if it came down to it" to think about the one or two that we would put on furlough. I asked him if there was any research about people having a bad attitude when they came back if they were chosen and others doing the same job were kept on full time.

20% is a lot of money to lose. Over 52 weeks it'll be like going 10 weeks with no income. I doubt many people would be comfortable with losing that amount of money. Fair play if your comfortably enough off to not be bothered.

20% is a lot of money to lose. Over 52 weeks it'll be like going 10 weeks with no income. I doubt many people would be comfortable with losing that amount of money. Fair play if your comfortably enough off to not be bothered.
A lot of people are getting a 100% aswell mind

Back