People who are against vaccines.

And do you think the state should take no action against bad parents who put their children in harms way?
Do you think parents who speed are bad parents? Should we be taking their kids into state care?
What about obese parents ? Are they good parents?
Shoplifters? Good parents?
Thieves? Good parents?

Would you jail them all? Take their kids off them?

Do you think parents who speed are bad parents? Should we be taking their kids into state care?
What about obese parents ? Are they good parents?
Shoplifters? Good parents?
Thieves? Good parents?

Would you jail them all? Take their kids off them?

Speeding - no, the risk isn’t as large, but if people habitually drive dangerously with their kids in the car then maybe

Obese - no, the parent's health decisions don't necessarily affect the child

Shoplifters and thieves - well, if they're going to commit crimes they're going to end up doing time and the kids will be in care either way

Speeding - no, the risk isn’t as large, but if people habitually drive dangerously with their kids in the car then maybe

Obese - no, the parent's health decisions don't necessarily affect the child

Shoplifters and thieves - well, if they're going to commit crimes they're going to end up doing time and the kids will be in care either way
So, you dont consider people who speed ( with a kid in the back??) To be bad parents?
Obese, those decisions can sometimes affect the kid. You see it plenty.
Shoplifters... you think they get their kids taken off them for shoplifting 😂😂

I'm quite surprised that you advocate state control to the point you do tbh.
You've got more faith in the state than I have

So, you dont consider people who speed ( with a kid in the back??) To be bad parents?
Obese, those decisions can sometimes affect the kid. You see it plenty.
Shoplifters... you think they get their kids taken off them for shoplifting 😂😂

I'm quite surprised that you advocate state control to the point you do tbh.
You've got more faith in the state than I have

On vaccines I do. If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're exposing them to harm for no good reason.

On vaccines I do. If you don't vaccinate your kids, you're exposing them to harm for no good reason.
you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about, kidnapping kids and locking up their parents? you should be ashamed of yourself

there has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine been made so what makes you so sure it will work and it will be safe when it hasnt even been released/widely tested yet. the sars-cov2 vaccine is being rushed through and its still not public if they are going to gamble on a mRNA vaccine
Weve never really needed on before though. This time the entire world are attempting to find one. I think there’ll Be a few. And there’ll need to be.
The safety profile of any vaccine will be very well understood before it’s released commercially by a Qualified Person.

Back