People that suddenly need something when you get shot of it.

safcrob

Winger
Does it often happen to you? You do some tidying up and you think well she's/he's never used that egg whisk for about 5 years so might as well hoy it, an hour or so later, he/she "have you seen my egg whisk"

Does it often happen to you? You do some tidying up and you think well she's/he's never used that egg whisk for about 5 years so might as well hoy it, an hour or so later, he/she "have you seen my egg whisk"
Is it not a case if she uses it all the time and you never realized

At work I’ve thrown shit loads of stuff away and then a few dats later someone will ask gave you seen this/that. On the way to landfill you moron is what’s in my head as I sit there with a big grin.

Happens all the time
Boils my piss when someone you know has something you want to borrow say a drill or ladders and you know they never use them as soon as you ask to borrow oh they are using them at the weekend

I spotted this type of person when i was quite young and their cards have been marked ever since

I'll willing lend anything to anyone who reciproacates but these twats get nowt off me
Every time I throw something out that I've kept for years "just in case", I always end up needing it.
Garages are full of that sort of stuff

We "downsized" six years ago and put loads of excess crap in the farage (sorry garage): it has remained there untouched.

I am constantly saying to my missus that we must go and sort it all out. But surely now, as we havent missed any of it for six years we can just save ourselves a job and chuck it out.

Or maybe I can get them from that programme where they bid for the contents of a garage round here.

Back