People Singing Christmas Carols In The Street

Frasmotic

Midfield
Knock on the door and there's a charming lady with a tin of chocolates inviting me to come out and sing Christmas Carols in the street. I couldn't get my shoes on quick enough followed hot on my heels by my wife. After a good old belting sing song, lots of hugs and mwas with lovely friendly cheery scarf wrapped strangers. Nutters ? Maybe. But lovely nutters. Happy Christmas.

Knock on the door and there's a charming lady with a tin of chocolates inviting me to come out and sing Christmas Carols in the street. I couldn't get my shoes on quick enough followed hot on my heels by my wife. After a good old belting sing song, lots of hugs and mwas with lovely friendly cheery scarf wrapped strangers. Nutters ? Maybe. But lovely nutters. Happy Christmas.

Where's this at, 1897?

Was she called Mrs Fezziwig?

You never see this anymore. Sounds good.

I was in Next at the metro centre last Saturday when a group of random strangers broke out into a rendition of Santa Claus is coming to town. It was brilliant, it was like something off an American film. Everyone in the shop stopped.

Then when it was over they went off their seperate ways and continued shopping. There was one woman who could really sing too she did a little solo at the end :lol:

Back