People outside Sandringham church waiting for the Royals.

Not really related but when I was a youngun me mam..( staunch Catholic) used to give me and my brother the this choice go to midnight mass on xmas day/ eve or the one at 10 am... it turned me off religion for life not that I needed much persuading...
Nut jobs waiting outside a church wow..

Last edited:
Not really related but when I was a youngun me mam..( staunch Catholic) used to give me and my brother the this choice go to midnight mass on xmas day/ eve or the one at 10 am... it turned me off religion for life not that I needed much persuading...
Nut jobs waiting outside a church wow..
Going to a Catholic school finished me with religion.

I said that this morning. I bet the royals are all thinking losers. I know I was.

It's Christmas day and you are queuing outside to glimpse sight of someone you don't know and never will.

Get a life

the dragon watched it on the news and mentioned the main group of royals hanging back until the first group out was shaking hands with the odd bods , then the majority of them walked out pronto by passing the loons.

My boss and her family did the waiting outside Sandringham Church last year. They were down there visiting her daughter’s future in-laws and lived just a couple of miles from Sandringham. My boss dragged the family up at 5am in order to be standing there.

She loved the experience, managed to get talking to Eugenie for a bit. As Eugenie was passing, boss said merry Christmas and good luck for wedding. Eugenie got a bit excited when she heard a Geordie accent and hurried over to speak, dragged over her then boyfriend as well. They stood for a bit talking about how much she loved her time in Newcastle and the North East.

Wow loads of negative posts already. Haway man it's Xmas day and if someone wants to see some royalty then it's up to them innit. They ain't hurting anyone and may get a buzz out of it.

Is it any different than those that stop everything on Xmas day to watch the queen's speach. It's not is it. Each to their own merry crimbo everyone peace out
Or go to the match on a boxing day. Not high on my to do list tbh

Back