People out and about in the nice weather

Today hasn’t been as bad as I thought seems most people obeyed the rules
Yes, Seaburn was deserted if you believe the timing of some of the pictures floating about on Facebook. I've bee out every day, kept away from people, haven't touched anything,. Not doing anyone or myself any harm whatsoever. It's the twats that are congregating and going on as though nowts the matter that are the problem, luckily it is a minority

Pretty sure 30 mins was mentioned a few times at at least one of the pressers? Hopefully the exercise privilege won’t be removed this week because some people think it doesn’t apply to them.
I fully agree, we have some complete f’in idiots that could spoil it for everyone else. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that for the well-being of everyone.

I looked at some stats earlier. County Durham population approx 550000 and earlier today had 199 cases. Only 4 London boroughs had less cases (lowest 145), all 4 boroughs populations were approx 200000 which is 350000 less than County Durham. Major problem when one park in Lambeth had 3000 people in yesterday
Most london boroughs are much smaller in area than County Durham so people live more closely together and have fewer options for getting out for a walk.

Unlucky for them. Doesn't give them the right to act like selfish ignorant bellends. London is gonna screw this country and the nhs with their selfish behaviour.
I don’t believe I said it did but the higher number of cases is not necessarily down to bad behaviour but quite possibly due to population density.

I don’t believe I said it did but the higher number of cases is not necessarily down to bad behaviour but quite possibly due to population density.
Bad behaviour clearly isn't helping. 3000 alone in one Lambeth Park yesterday. Several 1000 in another one in Richmond. Sky news interviewed a bloke out for a walk with his 93yr old mother and he said he felt as though he was doing nothing wrong.

Growing number of people on social media trying to justify hanging around on beaches and in parks this weekend. It’s a view that is gathering loads of momentum.

Are we the most arrogant, entitled and selfish generation or nation of all?

Barely into this lockdown period and people are already rebelling and thinking this doesn’t apply to me. Yes it must be hard not having a garden but people need to get some perspective, this is killing thousands.

Go for a brisk 30 min walk when its quiet, try to go places that you dont think will be as busy. What the fuck is wrong with society? Maybe the government haven’t been strict enough on this (in addition to all their other failings).

sorry if SEB elsewhere.

i get that people are annoyed about people having a dodge round the park

But there are agency staff doing shifts at care homes across the UK this weekend, with no PPE or hand sanitiser, no checks, in contact with vulnerable people

Small problem near, Big problem far away

i get that people are annoyed about people having a dodge round the park

But there are agency staff doing shifts at care homes across the UK this weekend, with no PPE or hand sanitiser, no checks, in contact with vulnerable people

Small problem near, Big problem far away
And you dont get the link..... okkkk

Following the media over the weekend, it seems there's been real problems in places like London, Brighton & Cambridge. I work in the south of England on a regular basis and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest,

There IS an attitude of self-entitlement and of certain types believing they can make their own decisions outside the rules. And there is less understanding & appreciation of the benefits of community & society. The argument that ask people to think about others will be totally wasted on a lot of them.

Were people out and about en masse again yesterday? I’ve seen all the pics and footage from Saturday but not seen anything similar from yesterday. Hopefully Hancock’s threats hit home with some.

I've been going out for a run every other day, but early morning. I'm used to being out and about because of my job. I'm starting feel it now as my back and knees are stiffening up. Small sacrifices though compared to what some are having to do.

My wife has been working from home. We have a 6-year old and a 3-year old. We spend a lot of time in the garden. We also go for a walk with the children. This is allowed.
I’m working from home full time and my wife is mornings working from home and afternoons in the office (because she’s being forced 2). My 6 year old and 4 year old a splitting their time between YouTube and the trampoline.

On my daily walk to walk my Mums dog yesterday, I think I saw fewer people out than any other day so far, those that were did stick to the distancing rules.

i do think that we have a higher proportion of houses with a garden than in say London or Birmingham, so when it is fine we can sit in our own space, but for those in a small flat with no outside space or even a balcony it must be harder.

Following the media over the weekend, it seems there's been real problems in places like London, Brighton & Cambridge. I work in the south of England on a regular basis and it doesn't surprise me in the slightest,

There IS an attitude of self-entitlement and of certain types believing they can make their own decisions outside the rules. And there is less understanding & appreciation of the benefits of community & society. The argument that ask people to think about others will be totally wasted on a lot of them.

my experience also

We'll just end up in a situation where we were 2 weeks back with thousands heading to the coast and other beauty spots.
Hope I'm wrong but there's still the chance of tougher measures being brought in.

Tougher measures are just around the corner. Possibility before easter weekend. People still driving miles for exercise and forces still pushing for education...enough time has passed for education

Back