People out and about in the nice weather

Listen to the video of this throbber.

Apologies it's a Facebook link.

Well done the police.

I know its not something we wanna see but if people keep acting like berks then hust give them rubber bullets, tasers and water guns and set about people like this.

The point will soon get across, were gonna have exercise banned this week anyway because of these morons so Im all for seeing them get some punishment back and itll entertain me in lockdown.

I f*cking hate the sun and spend much of the summer grumbling about the heat! :lol:
Why are you playing devils advocate and defending the indefensible on here then.
I despise self righteous bellends on social media, the virtue signalling that goes on makes me sick.

But these people ar selfish arrogant entitled wankers. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I know its not something we wanna see but if people keep acting like berks then hust give them rubber bullets, tasers and water guns and set about people like this.

The point will soon get across, were gonna have exercise banned this week anyway because of these morons so Im all for seeing them get some punishment back and itll entertain me in lockdown.
II'm still not getting tired from posting this! ;):lol: I'm waiting for the day that Boris just says "Let's have a Purge of the people taking the piss who don't show a work pass, shopping list, shopping receipt or printed exercise/dog walk pass!" :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

I wonder if the online snipers are only doing it to feel better about themselves

From what I have seen on social media, it tends to be the folk that have too much time on their hands. I know a couple of no-marks from school that seem obsessed with the crisis - it’s almost like it has given them some meaning.

Mind I’m not defending those wankers taking the piss over the restrictions. We all need to play our part

It's really not hard to distinguish between people exercising and people lounging about in groups. They've granted powers to dole out fines, so they need to start doing it. Not like we haven't had plenty of warning by now.

Back