People lost to conspiracy theories

:lol: Brief encounter with the many of the broads I dated, but always remembered as a satisfying stud. :cool:
More like a satisfying thud from your knackers when you took your kegs off.
He couldn’t make a move, man. Officer Dibble was on him 24/7.
TC ran rings round Dibble man, he'll have definitely had a patsy to take the rap.

Last edited:
Anyone watch the prog recently aired about the people/families accused of being satanic paedophiles? Absolutely shocking stuff by the warped mother and then pushed by nutjobs on the Internet. Dangerous people about.

Anyone watch the prog recently aired about the people/families accused of being satanic paedophiles? Absolutely shocking stuff by the warped mother and then pushed by nutjobs on the Internet. Dangerous people about.

Horrific.
Bloke travelling from America turning up outside the London school with a knife.

People's brains have turned to mush.

I listened to a podcast series about this a few months ago. The lawyer is absolutely batshit mental and still thinks there is a conspiracy. Also the stepfather was a total nut job, the mother was warped but he took advantage of her clearly being mentally unstable and manipulated her and the kids. What struck me about listening to it was that I don’t remember anything in the news about it at the time.

Back