People hating people they work with

Seems like most people on here absolutely despise the people they work with. Or at least struggle to tolerate them.

Am I lucky that I’ve largley enjoyed the company of the people I’ve worked with, bar the odd one or two?

Are the people whingeing about people they work with just difficult bastards themselves?
You should know by now that this place is full of misfits and oddballs. Those that complain about others are nailed on to be the problem.

I'm lucky, I pretty much like everyone I work with (there is about 15 staff in the building) - we all get along, I like my job and my colleagues tbh :D.

It's just a familiarity breeds contempt situation..at work you're with the same people for 8 - 10 hours a day..and if you're in a factory like me there's no escaping them..always be some knacker that you can't abide.

It's just a familiarity breeds contempt situation..at work you're with the same people for 8 - 10 hours a day..and if you're in a factory like me there's no escaping them..always be some knacker that you can't abide.

Yeah, there’s always someone. There’s one I work with who I can’t stand, and believe me I’ve tried and given him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s when you hear people twisting on about literally everyone they work with I don’t understand.

If it helps I work by myself and I think I’m class.;)

I f***ing love my own company tbf.

Yeah, there’s always someone. There’s one I work with who I can’t stand, and believe me I’ve tried and given him the benefit of the doubt.

It’s when you hear people twisting on about literally everyone they work with I don’t understand.

I f***ing love my own company tbf.
Same here, it’s class. My company, not yours that is.

Loved me days of being a postman working at Portsmouth Mail Centre. Met some top lads who even 15 years later are still very good mates. Be off out with loads of them on Sunday afternoon and Christmas eve.

I like the place I work now, some lovely people there. I hate the kiss arse little empire builders though. Shitting on people to score brownie points with the boss.

My bosses are class.
The lad opposite me is a legend. There's 3 other lads are great too. The rest are arseholes though. A loudmouth feminist vegan bell end, a 47 year old lazy twat and a director who has no f***ing clue what he's doing.

Beats walking the streets
Loved me days of being a postman working at Portsmouth Mail Centre. Met some top lads who even 15 years later are still very good mates. Be off out with loads of them on Sunday afternoon and Christmas eve.

I like the place I work now, some lovely people there. I hate the kiss arse little empire builders though. Shitting on people to score brownie points with the boss.

I don't hate any of them, but don't want to spend my time off with a single one of them! :lol:

I also don’t quite get that. I work with about 20 odd people quite closely. Odds are there’s going to be a few I’d gladly go for a pint with (that’s a very low bar admittedly). Turns out that’s the case.

Just seems as if it’s a cardinal sin for some people to actually like some of the people they work with.

Back