People falling over in public

Just fell over and felt like a right twat :-O The taxi driver who saw me was laughing his fat tits off.

Why is seeing someone hit the deck so funny?
Don't take yourself too seriously man. I was in the Chinese restaurant last week and tripped up the stairs going in . About 4 families behind me cracked up and I just lay there like I'd been shot. It was funny

I love watching people fall over.

I fell over walking through Newcastle at Christmas. I had leather soles shoes, bang sideways, legs in the air. The taxi driver waiting at the lights rolled his window down and says “got it all on dash cam mate”. Was funny despite him being a mag.

I fell over in the house at Christmas. Our lass had bought some new door mats and had put one on the floor in the conservatory. I didn’t know this and as I walked in, the mat began to slip to the right as I slowly listed to the left.
A phrase someone on here previously said, it looked like I fell over in instalments.

I went for 'a few beers ' with a mates towards the end of last year.

They had double maxim on so I fairly went my ends, ended up tucking bouncing drunk.

Anyway, through my pissed haze i realized I'd had enough and decided to go home.

Tried to stand, got me feet tangled up in a coat that had fell on the floor, proper smacked my head off the floor as my legs flew up in the air.

Everyone I was with nearly wet themselves laughing, I didn't mind at all, would have done the same.

Fell over on the way to work one morning on ice. Complete banana skin type slip. Managed to land on my back but came within inches of cracking the back of my head. Full of drink from the night before so in automatic safety mode. Humorous for the people in cars at the lights I was crossing but seriously close to full on emergency. I still drink, I don't walk when it is icy.

Tumbled over a couple of weeks ago walking me dog in sand dunes. I was more paranoid about him seeing something to chase so wasn't concentrating on where me feet were. Pitched forward, attempted recovery but there was nowhere for purchase, soft sand on a slope, rolled about 6 feet down a gentle decline, sand everywhere, dog jumping about cos this was an opportunity he couldn't miss. Stood up, dusted myself down then saw a nice young couple also enjoying a lovely sand dune walk. Obviously attempting to not laugh but the bloke did make a gallant effort & asked if I was alright. "I'm fine, that you!" I said, recovering dignity as I stumbled off...

Back