People falling over in public

xmfd

Winger
Just fell over and felt like a right twat :-O The taxi driver who saw me was laughing his fat tits off.

Why is seeing someone hit the deck so funny?

I slipped on some ice outside Sainsburys in December and hit the deck hard. I clearly have reached that age where people see it as a worry rather than something to laugh at because 2 people rushed over to "help"
Yeah but you were sobbing like a new born at the time.

I love getting involved in arguments between strangers by just repeating what both are saying just louder and more aggressively

Years ago I was at the whestsheaf bus stop and the bus pulled up way off the kerb between two others
The lady stepped off and because the ground was twice as far away as she expected did a kind of face plant into the ground .
I did laugh I'm ashamed to say

Just fell over and felt like a right twat :-O The taxi driver who saw me was laughing his fat tits off.

Why is seeing someone hit the deck so funny?
I love watching people fall over.

I fell over walking through Newcastle at Christmas. I had leather soles shoes, bang sideways, legs in the air. The taxi driver waiting at the lights rolled his window down and says “got it all on dash cam mate”. Was funny despite him being a mag.

I slipped on some ice back in winter. Lost my footing, and ended up doing the splits. What made it worse was somebody was practising a slide whistle nearby so my fall and splits was accompanied by the perfect sound effect

Back