People drowning in baths

Amazingly if you take a shit load of drugs and lose consciousness you can drown in a bath.

I've been so pissed you could probably set my feet on fire and I'd sleep through it.

Amazingly if you take a shit load of drugs and lose consciousness you can drown in a bath.

I've been so pissed you could probably set my feet on fire and I'd sleep through it.

Only drug I’ve ever had in the bath is a joint when I used to smoke weed.

Had another drug in the shower before but was no chance of falling asleep with that, wasn’t alone either ;)

No dogs mind just making that clear :lol:

Iirc Whitney Houston drowned in a bath and the lass from the cranberries.

Got to be murder in both cases unless both were dwarves or the bath was massive.

It's hard enough dunking yer heed under and then even if you were akip surely when the water went up yer beak you would splutter back into life.

I just can't fathom how any grown adult can drown in a bath tub

You not seen the autopsy of Whitney? Was summit to do with
Iirc Whitney Houston drowned in a bath and the lass from the cranberries.

Got to be murder in both cases unless both were dwarves or the bath was massive.

It's hard enough dunking yer heed under and then even if you were akip surely when the water went up yer beak you would splutter back into life.

I just can't fathom how any grown adult can drown in a bath tub

If you can, try and track down the show called The Last 24 hours of Whitney Houston, explains in detail of what happened to her, was a shit load of drugs combined with the water temperature iirc

Back