People drowning in baths

Crook Mackem

Striker
Iirc Whitney Houston drowned in a bath and the lass from the cranberries.

Got to be murder in both cases unless both were dwarves or the bath was massive.

It's hard enough dunking yer heed under and then even if you were akip surely when the water went up yer beak you would splutter back into life.

I just can't fathom how any grown adult can drown in a bath tub

Got to be murder in both cases unless both were dwarves or the bath was massive.

It's hard enough dunking yer heed under and then even if you were akip surely when the water went up yer beak you would splutter back into life.

Shit loads of drugs?

Coronary artery disease, shit loads of cocaine and a heart attack might've helped Whitney drown.

Stimulants and hot baths/showers are a bad idea

Last edited:
Even if you were off it surely once you started actually drowning you would pull round enough to breath.

Also most baths I've been in it's a struggle to go under water even with a bit effort

Coronary artery disease, shit loads of cocaine and a heart attack might've helped.

So they didn't drown just a heart attack and sunk. Knew it was impossible

Even if you were off it surely once you started actually drowning you would pull round enough to breath.

Also most baths I've been in it's a struggle to go under water even with a bit effort

I'm no expert but I'm pretty sure that the multi-millionaire Whitney Houston could afford to have a large bathroom with a large bath in it.

Ban Baths... not heard of any people slashing their wrists while in the shower to end themselves... no wait, this could lead to people wanting to ban Bridges... make Suicide Illegal, that will sort it.

Back