People been run over in Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

looks like chaos. I'd be surprised if this wasn't a terrorist attack.
but of what variety? Massive thing all over Europe with anti tourism at the moment. People in places like Barca, Venice etc being unhappy at being priced out of the housing market due to all available properties being snapped up for holiday lets

My mate is in Barcelona. Hasn't responded to my last text earlier today as I think he's flying back today. Fingers crossed he's okay :cry:

I've got a large group of friends there now, they were posting pics earlier from down there
I have just heard back, and they are OK, all sat on the beach
I hope it's not terror related ! but with the grazia festival being on it most likely is..... :(

but of what variety? Massive thing all over Europe with anti tourism at the moment. People in places like Barca, Venice etc being unhappy at being priced out of the housing market due to all available properties being snapped up for holiday lets
I'll be surprised if being priced out of the housing market has made someone carry out what appears an ISIS themed attack and tried to kill lots of people....

I'll be surprised if being priced out of the housing market has made someone carry out what appears an ISIS themed attack and tried to kill lots of people....
ETA ring a bell? Like us they have had problems in the past with "homegrown" terrorists so you genuinely don`t know

Either way it ain`t good news and fingers crossed they escape with cuts bruises and a bit of touched cloth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back