People are tired of working from home

This iteration of the lockdown has been grim, but kids are back at school soon and it will be warming up.

The joy of shutting the laptop and being out in the garden with a bottle in hand within seconds will be back. By the time the work from home message is removed in June no one will want to be back

My place has said anyone wanting to WFH full time is welcome to. I imagine I'll be 2 days a week in the office at most

Says man whose livelihood relies on people going into the office.
:lol:Somebody is panicking that they are going to left with loads of premium empty office space methinks.

The quote at the end, seems to suggests some people still want to continue home working.:

"Lloyds Banking Group is set to reduce its office space by 20% over two years after a staff survey found that nearly 80% wanted to work at home for at least three days a week."

I’d say he’s right. Whilst I enjoyed the novelty, I miss the office

flexibility going forward will be good, but I can’t imagine always wfh
Flexibly won’t last if companies have to pay for office space not being used. I’m guessing the attraction of being in an office is the social aspect? reduced numbers and social distancing surely will make it hard to do the good bits very well.

Some are, some aren't. That just the general consensus I've picked up from the 15 or so people I work with. Our place said last week flexible working will be in after June.

I'm fed up with it now. I don't have to go back to an office but I'd love to work pretty much anywhere else other than my home right now. Home is for relaxing and putting a full stop on the working day, the lines are far too blurred now.

Sick as fuck of cooking three meals a day and cleaning up after myself as well.

Back