Pensioner kills Burglar

Nope!
He will be on an unregistered pikey site somewhere waiting to leg it to Ireland.
He will already be in Ireland

What would be happening if the boot had been on the other foot and the locals were wanting to put up a memorial at the gypsey site
There would be hell on and gypsys playing the race game and the police who they don't comtribute too protecting their interests
The public would of got nowhere near the site and they have some real brass Knecks coming to that street and putting up flowers at the place where that scumbag tried to burgle that pensioner
They have no shame - shameless impunity

What a total and utter ignorant prick you are. OK, I'll bite.

The post exactly one above the one where I mentioned racism was itself borderline racist, although in fairness the
comment was on the London murder rate thread. However, in general, racism as I said is usually simmering just below the surface on here. Sexism on the other hand is right out in the open and celebrated by some.

Even though there has been a spate of violent deaths recently, in general we live in an incredibly non violent society. The mere fact that 45 or so deaths in a city of 8 million are seen as so terrible is proof of that, and of course most of these are related to gangland culture which stretches back decades in many major cities such as Manchester and Glasgow, rather than general society. Things will settle back to normal soon enough. It was only a few years ago that people were saying society was breaking down as riots and looting broke out across the country. That's pretty much forgotten today.

And yet a lot of posters on here think violence is the answer, saying the burglar here was "fair game" and deserved to be killed as punishment for his crimes, rather than tried and imprisoned. I assume from your comment that you agree with that. Doesn't make sense does it?

I haven't posted much here in the last year, but your name rings a bell as one of the biggest knee jerkers of the lot, and this effort more or less proves it.
You've undermined some decent, measured, points by name calling. Play the ball, not the man .

let the council take them down and dispose of them. drop them round in a van back to the traveller site.

to be fair I'm not a fan of these little shrines that appear by roadsides etc.
Mr neither . Its like the lamppost has had a birthday

I was thinking about why this pensioner is being praised by some people. I certainly don't think a person dying should be celebrated, and it would've been much better had he survived, however, I do find it admirable that when the time came for this pensioner to either freeze up or to step up and defend his family, he managed to do the latter.

Last edited:
You've undermined some decent, measured, points by name calling. Play the ball, not the man .
Well I know, but seriously some of the language on here comes from barely civilised savages. I'm amazed the mods let it go on, while a post where I said "I'm not a racist liar" was removed :lol::lol:

Still, I'll take "decent, measured points". Ta very much :)

Going at a pensioner in the middle of the night with a screwdriver is the pinnacle of civility. Show the burglar some well deserved respect in the way you speak about him, damn it!

I'm still not a racist liar. Still waiting by the way.
My mate said you were in the wrong by using Mexican stereotypes. :lol: Also, seeing as you think I'm racist, I'd love for you to explain how a white man calling out a white career criminal is racist, mate? As far as I'm aware both he and I are Caucasian.

Additionally, it's funny as, you're attacking people (rightly or wrongly) for being uncivilised and savage when those words are a perfect fit for the career criminal Henry Vincent who prayed continuously on the elderly. The dictionary definitions are brilliantly apt for him. You can't see this, however, as you fall over yourself to defend his liberties as if he was some sort of angel. You're certainly a weird one.

Oh, and before you call me out for being a liar again, I'll get you a screenshot of the exchange with my mate once I get home on Sunday and can blur out any personal data I wouldn't you to get your hands on.

Last edited by a moderator:
My mate said you were in the wrong by using Mexican stereotypes. :lol: Also, seeing as you think I'm racist, I'd love for you to explain how a white man calling out a white career criminal is racist, mate? As far as I'm aware both he and I are Caucasian.

Additionally, it's funny as, you're attacking people (rightly or wrongly) for being uncivilised and savage when those words are a perfect fit for the career criminal Henry Vincent who prayed continuously on the elderly. The dictionary definitions are brilliantly apt for him. You can't see this, however, as you fall over yourself to defend his liberties as if he was some sort of angel. You're certainly a weird one.
Just because one was an appalling criminal doesn't mean the others using disgusting language aren't also savages. And you liked a post saying it was fine to use Nazi terminology to refer to him, and referred to a group of people as a "pestilence", so I'm not taking any criticism from you or your imaginary " friend". You can argue that point out with the other idiot on the other thread as you now disagree with each other.

Just because one was an appalling criminal doesn't mean the others using disgusting language aren't also savages. And you liked a post saying it was fine to use Nazi terminology to refer to him, and referred to a group of people as a "pestilence", so I'm not taking any criticism from you or your imaginary " friend". You can argue that point out with the other idiot on the other thread as you now disagree with each other.
You seem to think you have a far superior intellect to most people. Personally I think you're a bit deluded on that front. I liked a post because it made me giggle, grossly unPC as it might have been. I didn't go goosestepping through the streets proclaiming death to Jewish folk. I stand by the fact that travellers are a like pestilence, they arrive in an area like a plague of locusts, stealing and causing havoc, then leave a devastating aftermath for others to clean up when they move on. Call it flowery language but tell me with a straight face that's not what they do?

As for my 'imaginary friend' there are any number of people on here who can confirm him as being real. @DA Can you let this bloke know I have a friend called David Ramos in my friends list on Facebook, mate?

Sorry, @D.A

Last edited by a moderator:
You seem to think you have a far superior intellect to most people. Personally I think you're a bit deluded on that front. I liked a post because it made me giggle, grossly unPC as it might have been. I didn't go goosestepping through the streets proclaiming death to Jewish folk. I stand by the fact that travellers are a like pestilence, they arrive in an area like a plague of locusts, stealing and causing havoc, then leave a devastating aftermath for others to clean up when they move on. Call it flowery language but tell me with a straight face that's not what they do?

As for my 'imaginary friend' there are any number of people on here who can confirm him as being real. @DA Can you let this bloke know I have a friend called David Ramos in my friends list on Facebook, mate?

Sorry, @D.A
Do I know you?

Do I know you?
Ramos is in a relationship with Nikki. Who is a wad.

I wonder if any of his family and friends have given a thought to the old guy and his wife ? Their lives have been turned upside down. They can't even live in their own home. Or the fact that he would still be able to enjoy his birthday if he'd bothered to get a proper job ?

Back