Pensioner kills Burglar

Aren't the flowers part of an intimidation process by the dead lads crime family?
Pretty much. They know exactly what they're doing, IMHO. Sticking up flowers and driving around the estate in a van in between sending death threats to the bloke who killed 'Henryboy'.

Pretty much. They know exactly what they're doing, IMHO. Sticking up flowers and driving around the estate in a van in between sending death threats to the bloke who killed 'Henryboy'.
How do we know this? Haven't seen it reported. Absolute scumbags if true.

I've been reading a lot of articles about the incident and one of them stated the pensioner had been receiving death threats. I can't remember which of the ones I read mentioned it off the top of my head. Let me see if I can find it.

If you do a Google search for Henry Vincent Death Threats you'll get a list of them, actually.

This

Just did that, the rags that popped up say a lot about the seriousness of it tbh.

It's certainly not illegal for the owner to take them down if he wishes it.
I don't doubt for a second that they'll be out for revenge, like. If you think otherwise I'd say you're being naive.

I don't think it should be illegal to place flowers of remembrance.

WD police.
They could be displayed privately elsewhere. The only reason they're putting them there is to stir up trouble. He didn't even die in that spot, IIRC.

You do understand the fence they are sticking flowers on isn't at the house that the burglar was killed don't you?
It's also not the spot the bloke died in. So why are they placing them there, I wonder?

Back