Pensioner found absolutely covered in shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its disgusting and an awful way to treat anybody. Im not wanting to be argumentative just genuinely puzzled but if one daughter got done for it when she didnt live with her, and is quite rightly getting grief why werent the other brother and sister prosecuted? they`d obviously not bothered with her in a while either.

yup, my thoughts entirely - there's more than 3 weeks worth of shit there :confused:

very sad, read about this yesterday - apparently she's still on good terms with the daughter too I'm sure :confused:
Possibly she is Barbie. There are people who are perfectly happy to live like that believe it or not. Cant see how they can be but there you go

Its disgusting and an awful way to treat anybody. Im not wanting to be argumentative just genuinely puzzled but if one daughter got done for it when she didnt live with her, and is quite rightly getting grief why werent the other brother and sister prosecuted? they`d obviously not bothered with her in a while either.

Possibly she is Barbie. There are people who are perfectly happy to live like that believe it or not. Cant see how they can be but there you go

I know, its madness :confused:

Mr Davison added: “She was seen by a nurse at her home two or three weeks prior to this incident for a vitamin injection, and there were no concerns raised by the nurse at that time

“But she was deemed to have no capacity for self-care.”.

John Relton, defending, said: “There were no concerns over circumstances in the house when the nurse visited".

It seems to me that Social Services need, also, to be put in the dock!

Mr Davison added: “She was seen by a nurse at her home two or three weeks prior to this incident for a vitamin injection, and there were no concerns raised by the nurse at that time

John Relton, defending, said: “There were no concerns over circumstances in the house when the nurse visited".

How on earth can social services be to blame?

social services didnt know by the sounds. the nurse didnt share concerns . they cant help what they dont know about . Still dont let tht stop you looking for scapegoats

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back