Penshaw

Stato

Full Back
Looks like something serious has Taken place in early hours of this morning.
Drove past flats top of Avondale bank and all taped off with police standing either side.
Parts of Penshaw monument taped off also.

Hearing loads of stories but don’t want to post on here regarding names ect!!

Daughters mate messaged her this morning saying someone been murdered and she’s seen a body bag. Dunno what’s gone on like.

Aye it's been all over my Facebook news feed but no real concrete info.

Those flats where it happened have always been full of wronguns mind, ten times worse than the ones at the bottom of Avondale Bank.

Aye it's been all over my Facebook news feed but no real concrete info.

Those flats where it happened have always been full of wronguns mind, ten times worse than the ones at the bottom of Avondale Bank.
There's always coppers at them. Got a surprise when I came out my street this morning and saw all the police and it all taped off. Seen them at the monument when I came back from getting my shopping.

Mate who lives round there reckons two lads out robbing and someone hasn’t taken too kindly to it.

hopefully it’s the two lads who have been breaking into cars to pinch loose change out of cup holders / trays inside cars. These two lads have done thousands of cars during lockdown around Washington, Birtley and Penshaw. How they haven’t been caught and given a good hiding before now is a miracle.

Back