Penshaw Farm Shop

I don’t think the butchers side is as pricey as the bakery. I mean £3 for a cake 🙊🤣
Last Friday I got a sirloin, two chicken breasts, a pork loin chop, 3 minted lamb kebabs, 4 piglets and 4 rashers of bacon and it was just over £20.
Mind I’m only buying for one.

They do sell good gear. Even on here, I think it's universally acknowledged as a good butcher's shop, which is about as good a recommendation as you can get..

Only issue I have is the cake portions are so big that I will probably end up with diabetes in the not so distant future, too good to just stop half way through and save for later either.

Never go on a weekend though as the queues are crazy long, Monday or Tuesday and its fine.

Only issue I have is the cake portions are so big that I will probably end up with diabetes in the not so distant future, too good to just stop half way through and save for later either.

Never go on a weekend though as the queues are crazy long, Monday or Tuesday and its fine.
Me mam told me to stop buying her a peach melba because it was too big 🤣

Hope you picked up some mini stotties from the bakery for your sarnies?

Aye I did. Bloody lovely, I like the way the trim the bacon so you just get the main meaty bit.

As someone earlier posted it’s universally liked on here which is almost unheard of.

I’d rather pay a bit more for better quality and to help a local business tbh.

I’ll become a regular, few recommendations on here to try too.

I don’t think the butchers side is as pricey as the bakery. I mean £3 for a cake 🙊🤣
Last Friday I got a sirloin, two chicken breasts, a pork loin chop, 3 minted lamb kebabs, 4 piglets and 4 rashers of bacon and it was just over £20.
Wow that is cheap. When they grow older you’ll be able to sell them for £150 each. Bit of a fuck on rearing them though.

I’m gonna buck the trend. I went about 5 months ago. Bought 3 fillets and 2 rib eyes, 3 packs of sausage. It cost £72. I was expecting great things, wasn’t impressed and don’t see what the fuss is about.
Silly prices for the steaks.

you know how much the steaks are roughly janey?

Back