Pennywell

it's not too bad now tbh
I agree and I've been to see a few houses to buy as I miss a garden. The few streets I've been to look canny with many of the houses being bought and also updated. Not as bad as plawsworth square in the 80s!! Like a race track for car thieves!

Hiya Georgie

Wrong one mate, I think he retired and spent his latter years fisting a duck. I might be lying about that though CM. To borrow a phrase from the late great John Martyn, half the lies he tells you are not true😁
Mr Walsh was the little fat hairy history teacher wasn't he? Canny teacher like

I remember him nearly going to jail for selling a car and not telling the deal of it when suddenly it had 65 parking tickets from the new owner allegedly. Oh and his platform shoes in the early to mid eighties, knew his onions though.

Last edited:
Once offered a threesome by 2 girls in idols
Couldn’t believe me luck ( a bit rough but hey ho ) at the start of the night our guide told us not to go with any bird from pennywell otherwise you won’t have a kidney
And when I said to them ok drink up where we off to , they both said “pennywell “
I went white as a sheet and walked off
You turned down a threesome as you may lose a kidney ffs, you don't deserve a cock mate.
Once offered a threesome by 2 girls in idols
Couldn’t believe me luck ( a bit rough but hey ho ) at the start of the night our guide told us not to go with any bird from pennywell otherwise you won’t have a kidney
And when I said to them ok drink up where we off to , they both said “pennywell “
I went white as a sheet and walked off
While i'm at it, a guide?? It's Sunderland not the Serengeti!

Last edited:
People’s republic of pennywell.

I’ve visions of some of the posters on this thread, the fat fuck stood behind the goal with a note from his mum excusing him from PE, just because he didn’t want to get his tiny cock out afterwards in the communal showers.
Who was the fat fuck?

Skinny as a whippet as school so I wasn't the fat fuck,but who were the sports masters at the Comp?Mr Leach,Mr Welsh,and Mr Walsh?I remember the female sports teachers were also quite masculine :eek:
Was proud to work for Mr Wilkinson, known as 'the boss' and that was meant with respect. Miss Bacon, Mr Williams, Mrs Welsh, Mrs Brown, Mrs Diamond, Mr Walker and many more. Diamonds of people.

Willow Pond is fine apart from the occasional arsehole (pretty rare). Decent folk in my experience.
If the folk are good, you’ll be lucky to get a clean glass and fresh smelling air.
Was proud to work for Mr Wilkinson, known as 'the boss' and that was meant with respect. Miss Bacon, Mr Williams, Mrs Welsh, Mrs Brown, Mrs Diamond, Mr Walker and many more. Diamonds of people.
When did you work there?

Last edited:
It was a shithole, I remember watching a house fire that claimed the life of a little lass, awful place with awful people in the 80's.

Was a bit scary venturing in from barnes aged 14 to get our 8bit. Class place now like. Loads of family and friends there. I like the way no one cares what they look like

Back