Peloton

DoctorMick

Striker
Anyone else got one and finding it virtually unusable at the minute? Whenever I've been on over the last couple of weeks the video has frozen frequently. I appreciate there will be a higher usage but given the cost of the kit and monthly subscription I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to work!

Anyone else got one and finding it virtually unusable at the minute? Whenever I've been on over the last couple of weeks the video has frozen frequently. I appreciate there will be a higher usage but given the cost of the kit and monthly subscription I don't think it's unreasonable to expect it to work!
It just seems like a proper rip off. You could get set up with better kit for about half the price and the subscription is less than half the monthly price if you get it on its own.

It just seems like a proper rip off. You could get set up with better kit for about half the price and the subscription is less than half the monthly price if you get it on its own.
That wasn’t the point of this thread but never mind. :lol:
I rang them, they blamed my internet connection the fuckers.

You need a silver foil screen behind your router to direct the wifi signal towards your bike? ;) £2k peice of kit sorted by 1p worth of bacofoil.

Last edited:
There's a tonne of online spinning classes to do. But, I spend stuff on things other say is a waste, and if you like a Peloton..good for you. Maybe it is actually your internet connection?

Back