Pelanty shootout question

11 players still on pitch
All subs used
Goalkeeper has injured both wrists but can kick
Centre forward is Niall Quinn
Pelanties in champs league final!!!!

I assume that the manager can nominate goalie as a penna taker and Niall quinn as goalie for the shoot out?

Just tell them your word is final and any more argument and they get no pocket money:cool:
I would assume the manager could nominate a keeper from the outfield players if he wanted.
I have already fallen out with the 16 year old.

I spilled some coffee.
“Get a dish cloth QUICK”

1st attempt was a paper towel
2nd was a tea towel
3rd actually was a dish cloth.

All subs used

I assume that the manager can nominate goalie as a penna taker and Niall quinn as goalie for the shoot out?

I think if you want an outfield player to go in goal for the penalties, you need to change them around before the whistle goes at the end of extra time. It nearly happened to a team I played for once, and this was what the referee said we would need to do.

All subs used

I’m a bit old fashioned, but in this scenario I’d have had the broken armed keeper out of the goal just after he could no longer pick a ball up.

I think if you want an outfield player to go in goal for the penalties, you need to change them around before the whistle goes at the end of extra time. It nearly happened to a team I played for once, and this was what the referee said we would need to do.
Thank you I can rely on you for an informative and intelligent reply.

Back