Peeing

• Thread starter Deleted member 37458
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37458

Is it usual to pee a lot when you are losing weight?

I found creatine done that to me, are you taking creatine and/or drinking lots more water.
A little more water, sorry but I have not a clue what creatine is. Is it found in food or is it a drink?

I found creatine done that to me, are you taking creatine and/or drinking lots more water.

FFS! That's it! I've been trying to figure out why I keep getting dehydrated & having severe gout attacks & it's since shortly after I started on the creatine. I've been pissing like a racehorse & struggling to drink enough water.

FFS! That's it! I've been trying to figure out why I keep getting dehydrated & having severe gout attacks & it's since shortly after I started on the creatine. I've been pissing like a racehorse & struggling to drink enough water.
What the hell is creatine?

Is it usual to pee a lot when you are losing weight?

Simple answer is yes but it could also be a sign of something else. For example are you getting enough nutrients and eating a balanced diet?

Google my dear boy, do you speak it ?
Good thinking.

Simple answer is yes but it could also be a sign of something else. For example are you getting enough nutrients and eating a balanced diet?
Yes to both. Maybe your right and it's time to give my GPS a visit.

Last edited by a moderator:
How long have you been dieting. Happens often when people drink more fluids and eat a diet that gives a better sodium: potassium ratio.

Not so much dieting as eating healthy. Just taking it easy as I have lost been on diets before and lost loads of weight fast only to put it back on and then some.

Is you pee smelly sugary? My son was drinking loads of water and juice and peeing loads as a result. His pee smelt like sugar puffs and diagnosed type 1 diabetes. Blood test confirmed it

Is you pee smelly sugary? My son was drinking loads of water and juice and peeing loads as a result. His pee smelt like sugar puffs and diagnosed type 1 diabetes. Blood test confirmed it
Sorry to hear about your son, but thankfully no smell

People often urinate loads in first part of a healthy eating plan as they dump shit loads of water that has been retained as a result of their poor diet habits (high salt etc).......This is why people normally dump shit loads of weight in the first week of a diet, mostly water

There's usually a lot of water lost in the first week or 2 while your body adjusts to the new diet but, longer term, fat loss also generates water.

Fatty tissue is 10-50% water.
Very roughly, for each 1kg of pure fat metabolised, equivalent to about 9000 kcal, you will lose 1.1-1.5kg in weight consisting of 1kg fat and 0.1-0.5kg water.
The fat is metabolised into CO2 and water and 1kg of fat will produce an additional 600g of water.

So for every 1kg of fat loss your body will need to remove about 0.7-1.1 litres of additional water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back