Peaky Blinders

The last series was hugely entertaining hokum for me. I think series three got bogged down with a load of Russian conspiracy intrigue bollocks and they've tried to get back to basics with this one by stripping it right down.

I thought Brody was class, he's a great actor when he needs to be but here you could see he was hamming it up and chewing the scenery to fuck, which fitted the fairly simplistic nature of the series perfectly. It's like he was channeling Marlon Brando through papa laz

First couple of series were good but this last one was shite
Aye this for me too. I've quite enjoyed it up until this last series. It's been very poor. I don't need another close up of Tommy having a tab staring out the window or slo mo peaky blinders with flames in the back ground

This. I loved the first couple of series of Boardwalk Empire then it tried to become a historical re-emactment. Stephen Graham's Al Capone accent was every bit as bad as Brody's.
Is it worth watching? I'e not watched a single episode bit often fancied it

Aye this for me too. I've quite enjoyed it up until this last series. It's been very poor. I don't need another close up of Tommy having a tab staring out the window or slo mo peaky blinders with flames in the back ground

Is it worth watching? I'e not watched a single episode bit often fancied it

We hadn't watched an episode until twelve days ago and have since binge watched every episode via Netflix and iPlayer. It's excellent - shades of Breaking Bad and Line of Duty. As others have said series 1 and 2 are brilliant whilst it wobbles in series 3. However series 3 is still very good with some outstanding scenes involving Tom Hardy. We loved series 4 and it has a fantastic twist in the final episode. Start watching you won't regret it.

We hadn't watched an episode until twelve days ago and have since binge watched every episode via Netflix and iPlayer. It's excellent - shades of Breaking Bad and Line of Duty. As others have said series 1 and 2 are brilliant whilst it wobbles in series 3. However series 3 is still very good with some outstanding scenes involving Tom Hardy. We loved series 4 and it has a fantastic twist in the final episode. Start watching you won't regret it.

^^^^^^^^^this fella knows what he is talking about ^^^^^^^^

I found it at series 3 and thought that was brilliant, just finished watching series 1 and 2 in the last week, really good.

Taboo (with Tom hardy) is on iplayer now and is along similar lines to pesky blinders

You describing boardwalk empire there?

Started to get bit corny , still best thing on council tele though in past couple year IMO (game thrones best overall ) , needs far better storylines to continue

Back