Peaky Blinders

Maybe if you payed attention you would of noticed his hand was in between the wire and his neck

It’s not real ffs or it would be boring as fuck people getting up going to work then coming home and going to bed
In fairness a lot of dramas are based on true stories. The real life Peaky Blinders weren't exactly that great of a gang.

Last edited:
Maybe if you payed attention you would of noticed his hand was in between the wire and his neck

It’s not real ffs or it would be boring as fuck people getting up going to work then coming home and going to bed

Weez this? Yes we saw his finger under the wire, but ... ah fuck it, i cant be arsed debating this shite.

I've no doubt that it's good even though I've not watched it yet.

I've heard the writer talking about how it is based on a way of life that has been passed down to him from generations of stories that have inspired him to create the series.

Worth watching for this kind of unknown historic information alone IMO.

i think people need to watch a documentary if they want something real to life

That's the general idea. Most of the people having a go at Peaky Blinders were probably worshipping Boardwalk Empire as it walked up its own arse, briefly doubled back then decided that the best way to finish was to vomit profusely three seasons too late!

This. I loved the first couple of series of Boardwalk Empire then it tried to become a historical re-emactment. Stephen Graham's Al Capone accent was every bit as bad as Brody's.

That's the general idea. Most of the people having a go at Peaky Blinders were probably worshipping Boardwalk Empire as it walked up its own arse, briefly doubled back then decided that the best way to finish was to vomit profusely three seasons too late!

Comparing Boardwalk Empire to Peaky Blinders :lol::lol::lol:

. Stephen Graham's Al Capone accent was every bit as bad as Brody's.

I agree on that mind

Back