Peaky Blinders

I've seen the last 3 episodes coz our lass loves it and is trying to get me into it but it's absolute dog toffee. Who's that knob with the shit yank accent that thinks he's hard. So glad I missed the other series of it if that's the standard.

More comedic than dramatic.

Terrible accents. Dreadful acting.

Adrian Brody :lol::lol:

Ffs man. His accent and role are hilarious.

Poor quality acting, very unconvincing. Had to laugh at the scene of Arthur being garroted, then when we discover he's alive there isn't a mark on his neck, hilarious.

We only started on the last series and are making a dent in series 1 now on iplayer.

It's canny ridiculous mind. And agreed on Adrian Brody.

2019 confirmed for series 5

We only started on the last series and are making a dent in series 1 now on iplayer.

It's canny ridiculous mind. And agreed on Adrian Brody.

Some of the earlier episodes were ok but this last series with the mafia was a little naff made all the worse for Adrian Brody's godfather accent and shite acting.

Last edited:
Poor quality acting, very unconvincing. Had to laugh at the scene of Arthur being garroted, then when we discover he's alive there isn't a mark on his neck, hilarious.
Maybe if you payed attention you would of noticed his hand was in between the wire and his neck

It’s not real ffs or it would be boring as fuck people getting up going to work then coming home and going to bed

I've had this recommended so taped the fucker on me sky box. Dinnar what to do, does it try to be smart and clever? I hate shite like that, just like a good story without resorting to the internet to learn what the fuck is going on. Ta

Back