Peaky Blinders

First 2 series were the best for me. I still love it, but its hard to hit those heights consistently over a number of series for the writers.

Series 3 was good but felt like they tried to cram too much into 6 episodes in parts. The Russian girl Tatiana was unbelievable though :lol:

Series 4 was slower paced and all the better for it. Think S5 is being filmed this year, so hopefully we may see it on Tele late 18/early 19.

Tried to watch the first couple of episodes, when loads of guns go missing. Boring, slow paced, in fact dog turd, did not return!

First 2 series were the best for me. I still love it, but its hard to hit those heights consistently over a number of series for the writers.

Series 3 was good but felt like they tried to cram too much into 6 episodes in parts. The Russian girl Tatiana was unbelievable though :lol:

Series 4 was slower paced and all the better for it. Think S5 is being filmed this year, so hopefully we may see it on Tele late 18/early 19.

BBC have said it'll be early 2019.

This is the problem with the whole thing IMO. Loads of time seems to pass between episodes so a lot of the story arcs are resolved off screen which is really unsatisfying.

I often find people that make this complaint about tv series are a bit thick and need constant action to keep their attention.

Each to their own fella, it is a personal viewpoint. Get it over it and stop being a fanny!

I love it. Thought the last "season" had too many holes though. Plus watching Adrien Brody chewing on a cocktail stick in every scene made me nauseous :neutral:

We’ve just watched all 4 series of this - brilliant, especially the 1st 2 series. Alfie Solomons is fantastic, the best character in it by a mile.

Hopefully not long to wait for the new series.

Back