Peaky Blinders

Anyone got a link to see the first couple of series?

Nowt on my sky box

Just back from watching a film called Prayer before dawn which has one of the lads from Peaky Blinders in it (Joe Cole) Cue west ham craic from lads with shit banter

It's not an easy watch as most of the dialogue is in thai (no subtitles) but it
is one of the best films i have seen in ages.

Its about some scouse scally smackhead who finds himself locked up in Thailand and fighting with the jail muay thai lads, aparently inspired by true events.

Brutal watching but it is really really good cinematically and definately worth a watch. Saw it at the Tyneside and doubt it will be widely released so i would suggest seeking it out.

Just back from watching a film called Prayer before dawn which has one of the lads from Peaky Blinders in it (Joe Cole) Cue west ham craic from lads with shit banter

It's not an easy watch as most of the dialogue is in thai (no subtitles) but it
is one of the best films i have seen in ages.

Its about some scouse scally smackhead who finds himself locked up in Thailand and fighting with the jail muay thai lads, aparently inspired by true events.

Brutal watching but it is really really good cinematically and definately worth a watch. Saw it at the Tyneside and doubt it will be widely released so i would suggest seeking it out.
Sounds fantastic! :lol:

I haven't seen the most recent series of Peaky Blinders,really should do.

I like it,but i also think it's quite over-rated. I liked the bits in London best.

Back