PDC World Matchplay Darts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit of needle between these 2? I know Price had a bit of a Twitter spat with Lewis a bit back.

Cracking 170 there mind.

good match this mind.He`s not letting Taylor get away

I think Price would knack half of the crowd like. Looks a proper radgee. Him and Darren Webster could take the lot on !!
welsh premiership hooker before he chucked arrows. Must be fairly nails mind

good match this mind.He`s not letting Taylor get away

Hard one to call with the pressure. Taylor as he could be 5 legs from his last match on the Winter Gardens stage or Price as he's probably desperate to be the bloke to do it.

When Taylor was at his dominant best I used to always want him to lose and that would be one of my main motivations of watching darts - to see if someone could beat him :lol:. Now, i don't mind him so much and it's MVG who i constantly want to lose now and Taylor even in his decline is probably still one of those more likely do so so if someone was going to.

Hard one to call with the pressure. Taylor as he could be 5 legs from his last match on the Winter Gardens stage or Price as he's probably desperate to be the bloke to do it.
I actually thought the way he was talking back end of last year we wouldnt see him this, thought retirement was nailed on

When Taylor was at his dominant best I used to always want him to lose and that would be one of my main motivations of watching darts - to see if someone could beat him :lol:. Now, i don't mind him so much and it's MVG who i constantly want to lose now and Taylor even in his decline is probably still one of those more likely do so so if someone was going to.
Jackpot if he can keep his head could do it or even Wadey, but them two keeping themsens right for an entire tourney is a big ask

A 94 average won see Taylor go much further in the competition. Decent 45% on doubles but against an opponent too busy playing the panto villain with the crowd. (the "blind" 180 was class like.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back