PCP

I know a couple people with evoques mind and they had loads of bother with them.
Absolutely this, my neighbour had an an absolute lemon of an Evoque - he was on first name terms with virtually all of the tow truck drivers in the area because it had to be recovered so many times
The wife was looking to buy an Evoque or a Discovery but never bothered in the end because the neighbour's car was such a disaster

Absolutely this, my neighbour had an an absolute lemon of an Evoque - he was on first name terms with virtually all of the tow truck drivers in the area because it had to be recovered so many times
The wife was looking to buy an Evoque or a Discovery but never bothered in the end because the neighbour's car was such a disaster
My mate had a disco and that was alright but I've heard nowt but nightmares about evoques, unless they were just unlucky.

Been done to death Marra , the replies are the exactly what’s on all the other threads,

piss taking
envy
good advice
sarcasm
abuse
free financial advice
lies
bullshit

edit, I missed embelishemnt and total exaggeration to make a ppint

Last edited:
My mate had a disco and that was alright but I've heard nowt but nightmares about evoques, unless they were just unlucky.
The neighbours had a Disco before the Evoque - the electrics went completely on it as they were heading back here from Aberdeen - 4 hours for a recovery truck to turn up then the Disco was in the garage for 3 months while they figured out what was wrong with it - just as well it was under warranty

The neighbours had a Disco before the Evoque - the electrics went completely on it as they were heading back here from Aberdeen - 4 hours for a recovery truck to turn up then the Disco was in the garage for 3 months while they figured out what was wrong with it - just as well it was under warranty
They had a disco, wtf are you on a bout....tbf if they were getting pissed up at a nightclub before driving yem they get all theY deserve, twats.

I ve been looking at both recently but trashed the idea after some very quick research.

Look nice though.

We got our XC90 on PCP that we arranged ourselves via the bank. Much better rate than the dealer was offering. Car was 2 years old and had already depreciated by over 20k down to 30k. With a 4 year PCP deal we are paying £350 a month, then the lump sum is about 13k if I remember rightly. That gives me the option of getting rid then or getting a loan and keeping it.

This was the only way we could afford such a nice car. We needed the space for the dogs, family and camping gear. Sure we could have got a Zafria from 2002 for the cost of a couple of months PCP payments, but we’ve done the cheap car route plenty of times. Getting to the point were we were having large repair bills or having to scrap cars we hadn’t finished paying for. Our last one was 15k and lasted us 6 years so we’d paid it off and the hangover debt from the previous car and we sold it for £4K.

The way I see it is if you owe less than the car is worth, you can sell it at anytime, pay off the debt and have cash left over for the next one. Our plan is that this car will take 7 years to pay off, but we may sell it after 5, because it should hold it’s value enough that we have plenty in it.

We got our XC90 on PCP that we arranged ourselves via the bank. Much better rate than the dealer was offering. Car was 2 years old and had already depreciated by over 20k down to 30k. With a 4 year PCP deal we are paying £350 a month, then the lump sum is about 13k if I remember rightly. That gives me the option of getting rid then or getting a loan and keeping it.

This was the only way we could afford such a nice car. We needed the space for the dogs, family and camping gear. Sure we could have got a Zafria from 2002 for the cost of a couple of months PCP payments, but we’ve done the cheap car route plenty of times. Getting to the point were we were having large repair bills or having to scrap cars we hadn’t finished paying for. Our last one was 15k and lasted us 6 years so we’d paid it off and the hangover debt from the previous car and we sold it for £4K.

The way I see it is if you owe less than the car is worth, you can sell it at anytime, pay off the debt and have cash left over for the next one. Our plan is that this car will take 7 years to pay off, but we may sell it after 5, because it should hold it’s value enough that we have plenty in it.

48 x350 + 13k = 29k

please share details of this interest free loan provider!

Back