PC Wayne Couzens pleads guilty to kidnap and rape of Sarah Everard

Most police offers will be decent and hard working people.
I regret to say this is a statement that can no longer be taken on trust. It may well be the case that some/many/most/all police forces are institutionally misogynist, and that sexism - whether casual or brutal - is a common occurrence within them. We'll see what the enquiry says.
I know. The answer is three psychic "precogs" who can nip crime in the bud before it happens

Have you even seen Minority Report?
The answer is that men need to end sexism

Last edited:
I regret to say this is a statement that can no longer be taken on trust. It may well be the case that some/many/most/all police forces are institutionally misogynist, and that sexism - whether casual or brutal - is a common occurrence within them. We'll see what the enquiry says.

The answer is that men need to end sexism
Two of the precogs were men so they’re contributing at least

Regardless of whether all police are twats or not If they are investigating you DO NOT trust them they are not your friends they are trying to convict you of something.

Unfortunately I do have experience of this I want to add I do not have a criminal record have never been charged or convicted of anything but my experience was they knew I was innocent but still tried every trick In the book to get something on me.

Completey ruined my opinion of them and I will never trust a copper again however I am still capable of saying not all police are bad and there will be plenty of good ones!

Regardless of whether all police are twats or not If they are investigating you DO NOT trust them they are not your friends they are trying to convict you of something.

Unfortunately I do have experience of this I want to add I do not have a criminal record have never been charged or convicted of anything but my experience was they knew I was innocent but still tried every trick In the book to get something on me.

Completey ruined my opinion of them and I will never trust a copper again however I am still capable of saying not all police are bad and there will be plenty of good ones!
Exactly this 👍
Another copper up at court. This one for touching kids.

Yes, I know this one isn't recent... but it's within the last year.

Last edited:
Well, would you look at that - a police campaign about sexual violence towards women that doesn’t simply tell women to look after themselves better:

If this kind of thing worked we could just just do adverts telling criminals not to commit crimes and simply to educate themselves, unfortunately there are just some bad people or there with no hope of rehabilitation who are committed to they're criminal life, as such we lock our doors and women unfortunately do and will always have to be careful on nights out etc, I haven't read any of the last few pages but I'd assume others will have said this already

If this kind of thing worked we could just just do adverts telling criminals not to commit crimes and simply to educate themselves, unfortunately there are just some bad people or there with no hope of rehabilitation who are committed to they're criminal life, as such we lock our doors and women unfortunately do and will always have to be careful on nights out etc, I haven't read any of the last few pages but I'd assume others will have said this already

Fair enough. No point whatsoever in trying to educate men, lasses just have to accept it's a fact of life that men behave like this and they will have to their lives in fear of what might happen to them.

Fair enough. No point whatsoever in trying to educate men, lasses just have to accept it's a fact of life that men behave like this and they will have to their lives in fear of what might happen to them.
That's not what I said though is it
Equating "sliding into her DMS" to murder and rape also seems a bit unhelpful if you ask me

Last edited:

Officers from Metropolitan Police, Sussex, Dorset and Avon and Somerset facing disciplinary action over WhatsApp messages about Sarah Everard's killer Wayne Couzens​

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) said two Metropolitan Police officers, and one from each of the forces in Sussex, Dorset and Avon and Somerset will be subject to misconduct proceedings.​

Back