[PC] The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of The Year Edition - £3.29

Status
Not open for further replies.

I tried playing this for the first time after playing Oblivion and couldn't get into it unfortunately. I have the GOTY edition on steam iirc.

Just picked that up again, doing a mop up of trophies to platinum it. Had to set up a new character as the daedric artifact one glitched :mad:

I keep going back to it and I'll hammer it for days at a time but then get bored very quickly. Got about 50% of the trophies without particularly trying for them. I think if I advance the story I'll end up with about 75%

I keep going back to it and I'll hammer it for days at a time but then get bored very quickly. Got about 50% of the trophies without particularly trying for them. I think if I advance the story I'll end up with about 75%
From the main game I need to complete the main quest line, complete the dark brotherhood, and collect all daedric artefacts.

Not required for the platinum but from the DLC I need to do all of the Dragonborn ones, build 3 houses for hearthfire, complete lost to the ages and kill a legendary dragon for Dawnguard.

Agree with this.. But you have to be a more hardcore RPGer to appreciate it.

fuck im pissed, sorr lads
I found this to be true. Oblivion and even more so Skyrim are more accesible to casual gamers than Morrowind and most other RPG's.

The Morrowind expansion for Elder Scrolls Online is released this week.

When you buy the expansion you get the full original game.

Been playing for a couple of months and enjoying it.

The Morrowind expansion for Elder Scrolls Online is released this week.

When you buy the expansion you get the full original game.

Been playing for a couple of months and enjoying it.

Started playing it again earlier this year for about a week.

I'm downloading the updates now ready for the Morrowind expansion as I've been looking forward to this since hearing about it in January.

I loved Morrowind when I first got it, remember being amazed at the water on my Geforce FX 5600 at the age of 13/14.
I couldn't play it now even though I have it on Steam, the graphics would put me off.

Started playing it again earlier this year for about a week.

I'm downloading the updates now ready for the Morrowind expansion as I've been looking forward to this since hearing about it in January.

I loved Morrowind when I first got it, remember being amazed at the water on my Geforce FX 5600 at the age of 13/14.
I couldn't play it now even though I have it on Steam, the graphics would put me off.
Same here mate.

I've bought the standard upgrade, however I can't redeem the code as the account part of the website is down. :lol:

Ah well I think it is preloaded, will just try tonight after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back