PC Launcher ID's

Mods @Pancho could you change the title of this thread to "PC Launcher IDs" instead of "Steam IDs" because on PC there's multiple launchers. Especially with Borderlands 3 launching soon on Epic launcher on PC. Thanks.

On that note, On Epic I'm "Ziplock9000" is anyone wants to add me.

Mods @Pancho could you change the title of this thread to "PC Launcher IDs" instead of "Steam IDs" because on PC there's multiple launchers. Especially with Borderlands 3 launching soon on Epic launcher on PC. Thanks.

On that note, On Epic I'm "Ziplock9000" is anyone wants to add me.

That may as well be Swahili but I've done what you asked.

Mind if it's some sort of practical joke I'll be well miffed.

What platform and games are people playing, recently bought a PC and normally use steam.
Steam is #1, but there are a few others. Rather than just installing them, only do it when you need to when you want to buy a game.

GoG 2.0 is a launcher that works with all other PC launchers/platforms and aggregates them into one UI. It's fantastic.

As far as which games? Depends how old you are and what interests you have. The answer varies a ton.

What's the specs of your PC? (Which CPU, Graphics card and RAM) ?

Steam is #1, but there are a few others. Rather than just installing them, only do it when you need to when you want to buy a game.

GoG 2.0 is a launcher that works with all other PC launchers/platforms and aggregates them into one UI. It's fantastic.

As far as which games? Depends how old you are and what interests you have. The answer varies a ton.

What's the specs of your PC? (Which CPU, Graphics card and RAM) ?
Cheers - tbh I don’t have a type of game so I’m just going to see what takes my fancy. I’ve went quite high end on the PC so should be able to play pretty much anything.

Ah - So the launcher collates all games regardless of which platform you bought them on ? Is there any platform where they offer a games pass like they do on console where you get access to x amount of games a month ?

Cheers - tbh I don’t have a type of game so I’m just going to see what takes my fancy. I’ve went quite high end on the PC so should be able to play pretty much anything.

Ah - So the launcher collates all games regardless of which platform you bought them on ? Is there any platform where they offer a games pass like they do on console where you get access to x amount of games a month ?
How high-end? Specs?

Yeah a few do but most PC users stay clear of game passes. They are more restrictive and cost more usually. Just buy what you want, when you want. PC also has a massive selection of older and discounted games. You can often get a game for £5 that is only a few years old.

Back