PC Gamers

nelford_safc

Striker
Can anybody that games on PC exclusive recommend a good controller for PC? I use mouse and keyboard obviously but I fancy picking up the likes of Steep, Spyro, GTA, FIFA and would rather use a controller. £20-50 budget.

Xbox 360 controller and wireless dongle. Purely PC gamer using mouse and keyboard but on games where I need a joypad that is my go to one. Class for flying helicopters and shit with as well.

Xbox 360 controller and wireless dongle. Purely PC gamer using mouse and keyboard but on games where I need a joypad that is my go to one. Class for flying helicopters and shit with as well.
One thing I wanted to try was the new Modern Warfare but I was put off by having to use mouse and keyboard on something I've used a controller for, for over a decade. Done a bit research and apparently if you use a controller on PC you are matched against console players or other players with a controller too, so I'll give it a bash.

One thing I wanted to try was the new Modern Warfare but I was put off by having to use mouse and keyboard on something I've used a controller for, for over a decade. Done a bit research and apparently if you use a controller on PC you are matched against console players or other players with a controller too, so I'll give it a bash.

Thats a good addition if true. Controller players would get massacred vs mouse and keyboard (with assisted aim turned off, hate that on controllers).

Only reason I started using the Xbox one pad was my 360 dongle stopped working and the XB1 dongle was a cheaper replacement when I went to buy a replacement. I don't feel there's any real difference between the two.

Another shout for the Xbox One controller.

Even managed to get it working with relics like Escape from Monkey Island, Broken Sword 3 and In Cold Blood.

Back