Paysend.com

If in doubt say that you have researched on the web and it looks like overseas transfers. This is clearly fraud, and they need to block it. If not then they are negligent with regards to anti money laundering regulation (look on their website for their policy), and that failure to block it immediately and you will report them to the FCA.

and watch them go

pm me if you need more advice
Cheers mate. I haven't got a clue when it comes to this kind of thing. The few times I've had fraudulent activity on my account they've been really good but I do think it's odd they said they can't block the payment.

Cheers mate. I haven't got a clue when it comes to this kind of thing. The few times I've had fraudulent activity on my account they've been really good but I do think it's odd they said they can't block the payment.
If you’ve had it a few times you should have increased vigilance from your bank. I’d suggest you shift banks

An authorised payment is a guaranteed payment regardless of genuine or fraud. Can’t stop it or log a fraud claim whilst it’s pending. When it’s claimed ring back to do the fraud claim. They’ll put what they call a CAT cancellation in place when they do the fraud case. Just means if this company try take payments again your account is being monitored any time they try to do so and so should decline

An authorised payment is a guaranteed payment regardless of genuine or fraud. Can’t stop it or log a fraud claim whilst it’s pending. When it’s claimed ring back to do the fraud claim. They’ll put what they call a CAT cancellation in place when they do the fraud case. Just means if this company try take payments again your account is being monitored any time they try to do so and so should decline
To the very best of my knowledge this isn’t true. The bank may claim this, but they have the ability to block it

That's what they told me.

Anyone know of this company or used them? They're trying to take £44 out of my bank account and have set it up as a recurring payment.. I rang my bank and they said I need to contact paysend and ask for a refund but the number the bank gave me isn't recognised when dialled...
The bank says I have to wait until the pending payment goes through before I can start fraud action..
PaySend is the UK fintech company and payments disruptor on a mission to change how money is moved around the world. We are the next generation money transfer platform allowing to send funds from card-to-card to 60+ countries.

PaySend is the UK fintech company and payments disruptor on a mission to change how money is moved around the world. We are the next generation money transfer platform allowing to send funds from card-to-card to 60+ countries.
Try contacting them.. The phone number isn't recognised. I've tried online chat, there's no one answering..

You cannot raise a fraud case for a pending transaction, this is a visa regulation. Don’t listen to anybody telling you to swap banks. If you’ve reported your card details compromised your entire card number will change entirely so no further payments will go out to this company.

You cannot raise a fraud case for a pending transaction, this is a visa regulation. Don’t listen to anybody telling you to swap banks. If you’ve reported your card details compromised your entire card number will change entirely so no further payments will go out to this company.
My card was blocked yesterday but as its a recurring payment they would still be able to take money.. I thought once the card was cancelled that would stop the payments. If the pending payment goes through then a fraud case will open and only then will future payments be blocked..
Just checked my account and the payment was made. Now to get back on to the bank..

Last edited:
Yes you can, it’s fraud no matter what you say. If it’s pending then they can stop it!

and if he has be done before then he should change banks. They are not protecting him.

Back