Pay Rise

It is a good deal, you would be praising it another party if they had brought this in?

A junior nurse will see their basic pay increase by 21% over three years, plus the increase to the personal allowance. I imagine the shift allowance will increase as well in line basic pay increasing take-home further.
It's a decent deal for the people at the bottom of the scale and people starting out on their career tbf. I was speaking from a personal point of view. Not sure where you have gettin the bit in bold from mind. I'm nothing if not fair.

It's a decent deal for the people at the bottom of the scale and people starting out on their career tbf. I was speaking from a personal point of view. Not sure where you have gettin the bit in bold from mind. I'm nothing if not fair.

Massive pay rises for low earners is a good thing, people are still moaning even though around 50% of the workforce are getting big pay rises.

It is a good deal, you would be praising it another party if they had brought this in?

A junior nurse will see their basic pay increase by 21% over three years, plus the increase to the personal allowance. I imagine the shift allowance will increase as well in line basic pay increasing take-home further.
Apparently shift allowances will remain the same but pay scales will change to have less pay points but bigger gaps between them

I don’t think I’ll ever work in the private sector. Not for me thanks!

Really? That’s a nice little bonus if so.

Its whats been offered. Unison was wanting to reject it, but now sounds as though they're going to accept.
Probably wont get it until June or July (but back dated from April) by the time every thing is agreed

1% so in reality a 2% cut to add to the nigh on 20% real terms cut since 2010.....Feeling really valued for sure.

Scary bit is just how fucked we have become in terms of pay rises.

NHS staff offered 6.5% over 3 years so effectively a pay cut each year and it is being described as the biggest hike in years....f***ing terrifying how much the tories have got us being grateful for any scraps they chuck us....Not a problem for them mind, 11% in one year wasnt it?

Left my last place just before the announcement,which was a month before I expected,so missed out on bonus. Which it turns out was like a week and halfs money and there wasn't a payrise. So fuck those guys,glad I got out.

7% :cool:

Happy with that

NHS?

Typical that central government carve public health out of the NHS and into local government.

So half of my team who are already on £40k+ plus kept NHS conditions and get a whopping above inflation pay rise whilst the rest of the team on local authority conditions get shafted.

Thank you, Tory bastards!

NHS?

Typical that central government carve public health out of the NHS and into local government.

So half of my team who are already on £40k+ plus kept NHS conditions and get a whopping above inflation pay rise whilst the rest of the team on local authority conditions get shafted.

Thank you, Tory bastards!

Nah

Private sector.

US owned.

Back