Pay Rise

<< this

<< great pension set up though , or so i'm lead to believe

some lads have been totally shafted, having to work till 60, not retire at 50 like originally planned
pay in 10 years contributions more, and get nearly 40% less lump sum, and around 15% monthly, that's if you make 60, cause the fitness tests broyght in will ensure you don't. then you lose another 5% for every year under that figure :(
it' a young man's job tbh ! it's bloody hard work when you have to do your bit !

A knar, was taking the piss. Gotta love a good ol' race to the bottom.

ha :lol:

I get access to half my gold plated pension when I'm 68 now instead of 60 (that was previously agreed to by both parties). Lucky me!

Edit: I'm luckier than the poor buggers who can't get access to any of it until they are 68 mind.

I get access to half my gold plated pension when I'm 68 now instead of 60 (that was previously agreed to by both parties). Lucky me!

Edit: I'm luckier than the poor buggers who can't get access to any of it until they are 68 mind.

Never get the envy between the sectors. Eeeeh you get a decent pension, mines shit. I want yours to be shit! Eeeeh you get a bonus, I don't, I want your bonuses to be stopped! Eeeeh you get loads more holidays than me, I hope you f***ing die!

Everyone has a choice in what sector they work in.

Suppose its all part of the plan to have the plebs fighting their way to the bottom.

Never get the envy between the sectors. Eeeeh you get a decent pension, mines shit. I want yours to be shit! Eeeeh you get a bonus, I don't, I want your bonuses to be stopped! Eeeeh you get loads more holidays than me, I hope you f***ing die!

Suppose its all part of the plan to have the plebs fighting their way to the bottom.
Some people are just bells mate. It's a shame more people can't be like us imo.

Good isn't it, how people are actually pleased that people's contract agreements are ripped up. Plenty of people stay put in the public service putting up with shitter wages/freezes as they will get a better pension. That was often the trade off. Poor fuckers could've left for a better paid gig if they'd known the rug was going to be pulled.

Some people are just bells mate. It's a shame more people can't be like us imo.

A very big shame mate.

I had a discussion with someone about public sector pensions and his stance was that because i didnt know the financial complexities about public sector pensions and how other people contribute to my potential retirement that i didnt deserve to have it benefits. Very strange discussion as he was a financial/pensions advisor but refused to advice on public sector as they were too complex.

11% after I pass probation in 6 months at my new gaff

Nothing. In fact, the only time I'd ever had a pay rise in previous jobs was when the minimum wage went up or the personal allowance went up. Did pay rises used to be the norm for the oldies like?
You're earning a fortune anyway pal, probably wouldn't even notice :cool:

Better than you predicted (and I expected) tbf.
Yeah i was expecting it to be less without the need to give up annual leave. It does say increments will be adjusted in time but happy with that. Looks like i will get backdated payrise and increment in the same month too :lol:. That will be holidays spends

Agreed. Being less shit than I expected isn't worthy of praise imo.

It is a good deal, you would be praising it another party if they had brought this in?

A junior nurse will see their basic pay increase by 21% over three years, plus the increase to the personal allowance. I imagine the shift allowance will increase as well in line basic pay increasing take-home further.

Back