Pay Rise

Wtf? How am I completely unaware of this discussion? :lol:

Wife works for the NHS and she wasn't aware of it and neither were any of her colleagues. I told her about it!

Do you lot not discuss these things at work or does the union not say what they are doing?

Wife works for the NHS and she wasn't aware of it and neither were any of her colleagues. I told her about it!

Do you lot not discuss these things at work or does the union not say what they are doing?
First that was heard about it was the leak in the Guardian. Nothing official had been released by unions

First that was heard about it was the leak in the Guardian. Nothing official had been released by unions

Should they not be releasing something? Does no-one ask them what is going on?

I thought the sacrificing a days leave had already been rebuffed as bollocks as well.

Should they not be releasing something? Does no-one ask them what is going on?
it was announced that the unions were in discussion with DoH/NHS Employers etc and that talks were continuing
I thought the sacrificing a days leave had already been rebuffed as bollocks as well.
It had until the Guardian article sayign otherwise. The whole thing has been rebuffed as rubbish as there has been no agreement

It's nothing official. We discussed the article after seeing it but that's it (this morning). It will be rolled out to ballot once it/something is official I should imagine.

It's nothing official. We discussed the article after seeing it but that's it (this morning). It will be rolled out to ballot once it/something is official I should imagine.

Do you get backdated pay rises? Given it is nearly April and yf they have to ballot it that would take a while.

Wife isn't in the union, told her it was for communist trouble makers and to stay well clear.

Do you get backdated pay rises? Given it is nearly April and yf they have to ballot it that would take a while.

Wife isn't in the union, told her it was for communist trouble makers and to stay well clear.
Yeah they normally back date any pay rises to the beginning of the financial year so wont lose out

I got told I was in for a promotion and a rise of about 30% back in December, then got a call from my managers manager saying he was sorry but it got rejected at the last minute. I am still waiting for this to be resolved, might work out better for me as two 20% might be done in light of this. Might being the key word there. I am using works time to train since this set back so i can leave.

Then I'm telling you/her no more and she can find out once it's been agreed amongst the union members and officials.

Yeah they normally back date any pay rises to the beginning of the financial year so wont lose out
Dinnit tell him owt more man. :rolleyes:

Back