Paxlovid

we must take pfizers claims with a huge dose of salt , already their initial claims of the vax are unravelling

yep , it will all come out in the coming years - huge racket
If their claims are full of shite then shirley that will become evident very quickly, certainly before years have passed. What do you reckon their end game is for making "false" claims ?

This drug is about preventing the need for never ending boosters though isn't it?

I am no great fan of Big Pharma, but there are some pretty amazing drugs and treatments around these days that wouldn't be there without them.

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy.

Absolutely.

This is good news which will be welcomed by the families of those who have moved on / been seriously ill.

This drug is about preventing the need for never ending boosters though isn't it?

I am no great fan of Big Pharma, but there are some pretty amazing drugs and treatments around these days that wouldn't be there without them.

Not everything needs to be a conspiracy.
There's already loads flying about.
I've seen people sharing posts saying Paxlovid is the same as Ivermectin because it's a a protease inhibitor and some saying it's just a rebranding of Ivermectin.

Here's Ivermectin
Logon or register to see this image

Here's Paxlovid

Ivermectin works as a protease inhibitor via hydrogen bonding and Paxlovid via covalent bonding. If people remember their GCSE biology then you'll know covalent bonding is the strongest type of bonding (aye I know before the chemists start, but we're talking in the human body).

It's scary how quickly conspiracies spread.

I've seen people sharing posts saying Paxlovid is the same as Ivermectin because it's a a protease inhibitor and some saying it's just a rebranding of Ivermectin.

Here's Ivermectin

Here's Paxlovid

Ivermectin works as a protease inhibitor via hydrogen bonding and Paxlovid via covalent bonding. If people remember their GCSE biology then you'll know covalent bonding is the strongest type of bonding (aye I know before the chemists start, but we're talking in the human body).

I am always shocked how conspiracy theorists can be experts in so many fields......amazing really

Game changer they reckon;

It's based on retrovir, the anti-AIDs drug.

Remember the campaign in the 80s and 90s to find an effective treatment for AIDS? The one that meant from massive opposition from moralising right wing muppets?

They are the people who we have to thank for this.

I am always shocked how conspiracy theorists can be experts in so many fields......amazing really
And at the same time be thick as mince!
That is why my friends you shouldn’t vaccinate everyone, otherwise you couldn’t do a trial like this.
Of course you could, given vaccinated people are still becoming ill and dying with covid I think you’d almost certainly want to include loads of that category in your trial.

Last edited:
And at the same time be thick as mince!

Of course you could, given vaccinated people are still becoming ill and dying with covid I think you’d almost certainly want to include loads of that category in your trial.

Maybes you’re wiser than they are.
I reckon you need a Professor upgrade, doctor is way below your level now. 😉

Here's Ivermectin

Here's Paxlovid

You got that second one from the joy of sex.
Go on admit it.

Back