Paully

Showed his true colours in the SKP photo at Sid James mind (if that was kosher), but still sad to hear about losing a family member at this time of year.

Showed his true colours in the SKP photo at Sid James mind (if that was kosher), but still sad to hear about losing a family member at this time of year.
His true colours are black and white thru and thru, he makes no apology for that, but he has loads of red n white friends as well as mags. Paully is a true football fan, passionate, loyal and dedicated to his club, he just chose the wrong one.

Sad news.

The story about him having to stop posting on here due to threats was horrific. People are f***ing c****
Forgot about him until I read this thread. Aye, from what I remember he was always decent enough, just supported the wrong team. I’ve got a mate who’s a Mag, a proper one who goes to matches & stuff, it’s decent having a conversation about football with him. Level headed, wants us to get beat & have a laugh at us, but honest about his own team too. Being too blind that you can only see through red n white or black n white eyes makes you look a bit of an idiot when you try to have a normal conversation.

Back