Paul Hurst

It's hardly being dramatic, I'm stating why I think he'd be a good choice as opposed to just thinking he's not a big enough name for the job.

It's not about getting a name imo. I just don't think he's a good choice given our unstable situation.

I’m questioning the upside of the position we are in today. Based on what I saw on Sunday, it turns out it wasn’t Grayson who was ordering them to make basic defensive errors after all. Who’d have thought it?

Im surprised you think we' be better off with him. Fair enough, takes all opinions.

5 months on, would anyone prefer to have this lad in charge?

Taken Shrewsbury, a club often in the 4th tier, from 18th in the league last season to 3rd in the league, 83 points, playoffs confirmed and a cup final at Wembley? There'll be far more appropriate candidates out there with a decent record at club level than the 'big name' motivator we currently have at the helm.

Him or the brothers at Lincoln would be decent

Preferable to Coleman

Definitely. There'd be a few other good candidates of that ilk in tiers 3 and 4. I forgot about the Cowley's, they've had another great season. Cup win at Wembley and looking nailed on for the playoffs, despite just coming out of non league last year. Amazing to think, just 20 months ago we were just starting yet another season in the top flight and they were starting another season in non league, yet now, we could well be in the same league in 4 months.

Taken Shrewsbury, a club often in the 4th tier, from 18th in the league last season to 3rd in the league, 83 points, playoffs confirmed and a cup final at Wembley? There'll be far more appropriate candidates out there with a decent record at club level than the 'big name' motivator we currently have at the helm.
Apparently there is nobody better than Coleman out there.

The club decision makers have a major decision to make: Stick or twist. The club needs some consistency but arguably, and most importantly, the downward spiral needs to be stopped quickly.

we'd have just ruined his career instead of coleman's imo.

honestly did anyone argue coleman was a bad appointment? i just think we're fucknig cursed man. cursed and f***ing shite

honestly did anyone argue coleman was a bad appointment?
i just think we're fucknig cursed man. cursed and f***ing shite
Probably not, but why does it matter? If we look over his managerial career at club level it is very poor. I think people have been blinded by his record at Wales.

With hindsight, he wasn't suited at all for a struggling club in the championship. We aren't cursed ffs, we just keep making poor appointments.

Probably not, but why does it matter? If we look over his managerial career at club level it is very poor. I think people have been blinded by his record at Wales.

With hindsight, he wasn't suited at all for a struggling club in the championship. We aren't cursed ffs, we just keep making poor appointments.

my point is i don't feel it matters who we appoint we just seem doomed to struggle.

and i think you're being harsh on him i think he did a cracking job at fulham and was unfairly sacked from there, albeit that is a while back now like

honestly did anyone argue coleman was a bad appointment? i just think we're fucknig cursed man. cursed and f***ing shite
A lot of posters on this board did not want Coleman as his name began to be leaked out. We all got behind him after his arrival and first press conference.

Back