Paul Heckingbottom

I don't get this continued denigration of the club by alleged fans.
Yes we are doing it tough but we have just come off a 10 year stint in the premier league. Over half of the clubs in the premier league cant lay claim to similar.
We are cutting our cloth etc and getting shot of players and wages we have accumulated due to a series of bad managers.
The pickford transfer and parachute payments cover most of our debt. Our wages are cut in half. Next season we will be on a much better footing with more parachute payments.
Big transfer fees do not guarantee promotion from this league.
We have a core crowd the envy of most premier teams. We have a great stadium and training facilities.
Despite the snide know nowt skyboy haters who bleat at everything I suggest we are a very attractive proposition for any up and coming manager.
But hey if it makes some of you alleged supporters feel better insulting the club well fill your boots.

Aye right, because you're a fresh breathe of positivity in everything you do and post about the club...

:rolleyes::lol:

Barnsley have been playing some decent stuff. I think hes done a good job. Willing to back anyone from the start though until they prove themselves shit.

We're paying him as a saviour for club salvation.

Stump up the cash shorty....

Nonsense. We're paying him because Bain couldn't get McCoist over the line and he thinks he'll be easy to manage. Anybody who thinks the decision was based on anything other than this, if true, is a fool. Just ask Jimmy Sinclair.

Simon Grayson younger version. Worked with lower league players and done well. Completely unequipped to deal with our ego inflated wanker players who have played in PL and think they are better than they are. If hired guaranteed relegation.

Ah you must know him personally to know he’s not equipped to deal with ego inflated players?

Without sounding arrogant. While he may have done ok with Barnsley, it’s a different matter all together managing SAFC.

Your correct however we’ve had
Poyet
Advocate
MON
Di Canio
Moyes

Who are all considered top managers why not try someone who is young and can build

Really, another terrible decision by the club.

Based on??

Last edited:

Back