Paul Heaton

OK mate.

The tunes are f***ing shite.
That's your opinion and your entitled to it, however if you are going to take the piss out of other peoples musical tastes what bands/artists do you like? No doubt some people will hate them, and could take the piss out off your tastes personally I couldn't be arsed to go on a thread of a band I cannot stand.

That's your opinion and your entitled to it, however if you are going to take the piss out of other peoples musical tastes what bands/artists do you like? No doubt some people will hate them, and could take the piss out off your tastes personally I couldn't be arsed to go on a thread of a band I cannot stand.

I love Siouxsie, the Stones, the Who , most heavy metal bands and many punk bands. Nearly all Motown and most reggae and ska.
If people hate any or all of these bands it bothers me not in the slightest.

He's pathologically unstable....or drunk.

I could never get my head around how people thought/think that Housemartins/Beautiful South/Paul Heaton are good but Val Doonican and/or Roger Whittaker are somehow less acceptable. Much of a muchness for me. :).

Back