Paul Elliott upcoming MMA fighter

One of the lads I work with, brutal fighter. Looking to get a Bellator contract when he's up next in Manchester 19th Oct. Check him out 😎

John Painter otherwise known as Chopper Stone is a bum, his record is shocking turns up and loses within a minute normally. He is laughed at on the UK MMA circuit. Paul is not bad but would struggle against the top UK Heavyweights.

John Painter otherwise known as Chopper Stone is a bum, his record is shocking turns up and loses within a minute normally. He is laughed at on the UK MMA circuit. Paul is not bad but would struggle against the top UK Heavyweights.

He's dropped down recently to fight at light heavy. Only time will tell how good he is.

Record is 0-8
6 of them fights finished in the first 60 seconds says to me he is fight saver, turns up and takes a early dive for a few hundred quid.

Noticed he has only fought for MMA Total Combat (Peter McQueen), they used to be a good promotion but went down hill, and started putting anyone on their cards with no vetting.

Record is 0-8
6 of them fights finished in the first 60 seconds says to me he is fight saver, turns up and takes a early dive for a few hundred quid.

Noticed he has only fought for MMA Total Combat (Peter McQueen), they used to be a good promotion but went down hill, and started putting anyone on their cards with no vetting.
Went to one of them at Houghton years ago. Basically a a load of chavs and drug dealers windmilling. Both inside and outside the cage. UK MMA is horrible.

There used to be some shocking fighters making a living of turning up anywhere in the UK on a Saturdah, getting a good hiding for 2 minutes then driving back with £300 tax free cash. Shaun Lomas, Stephen Fenwick, its a wonder no one died really.

Record is 0-8

Was the best NE promotion back in the day and is a joke now. He did fight on ICE and John Marshall smashed him in around 30 seconds. Chopper has fought BKB as well with a similar record. He will fight anyone and lose.
Went to one of them at Houghton years ago. Basically a a load of chavs and drug dealers windmilling. Both inside and outside the cage. UK MMA is horrible.

There used to be some shocking fighters making a living of turning up anywhere in the UK on a Saturdah, getting a good hiding for 2 minutes then driving back with £300 tax free cash. Shaun Lomas, Stephen Fenwick, its a wonder no one died really.
Shaun does come to fight though and not take a dive he has beat some decent lads.

Last edited:
Was the best NE promotion back in the day and is a joke now. He did fight on ICE and John Marshall smashed him in around 30 seconds. Chopper has fought BKB as well with a similar record. He will fight anyone and lose.

Shaun does come to fight though and not take a dive he has beat some decent lads.
He isnt still on the scene surely?

What happened to them Sexton lads from South Shields? Big family iirc.

Some right wronguns involved in UK mma... so many thugs and drug dealing vermin.
Sean Tooty Rogan. Another absolute rogue / fat steroid abusing pudding.

Then there was this knacker Ian Entwhistle.

I miss UK MMa a bit!

Last edited:

They are fight savers you get the same in boxing, if you have someone who can sell 100-200 tickets and their opponent pulls out, you want to save the fight or if they have lost a couple of fights you put them in against a fight saver to look good.

Was the best NE promotion back in the day and is a joke now.

I know there was some issues recently with ownership recently, and I have noticed they now have some questionable sponsors now like MTK
Some right wronguns involved in UK mma... so many thugs and drug dealing vermin.

Any business in which you can do all cash transactions is going to attract wrong-uns as they can use it to clean their criminal earnings. They have the same issue in boxing for this reason

Last edited:
One of the lads I work with, brutal fighter. Looking to get a Bellator contract when he's up next in Manchester 19th Oct. Check him out 😎

I fought Paul in kickboxing a few year back, at the uni bar/club place in boro. Trained my arse of for it and he sparked me in round 1 :) ended my 8-0 winning streak :)

Back