Patios and Garden work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone recommend a garden or patio company to dig out some garden and lay a bit patio? I'll also need some decking boards or sleepers as retainers.

Cheers in advance,

Harmonic

Any specials when mentioning GTD?
I'm only giving them out now mate if people ask ,I feel as though some folk either take for granted my discounts or don't treat them with the respect they deserve.Anyhow;

Give Dickie a call,Dicks passionate about making sure he jet washes his lawn mower down before loading it back on the truck .Mention BG from the gym for a free "Hoselock 2 in 1 " hose pipe on any order placed over £500 plus vat .

The bloke who did ours did a cracking job. Decking area surrounded by a gravel moat in front of raised beds and complete with firepit. All covered by a self designed and constructed pergola with is now inviting clematis and honeysuckle to weave their way over and around to provide a tranquil seating area.

The bloke who did ours did a cracking job. Decking area surrounded by a gravel moat in front of raised beds and complete with firepit. All covered by a self designed and constructed pergola with is now inviting clematis and honeysuckle to weave their way over and around to provide a tranquil seating area.

I can visualise this idyllic garden scene. Your Mrs has massive norks.

Sexy post

I'm only giving them out now mate if people ask ,I feel as though some folk either take for granted my discounts or don't treat them with the respect they deserve.Anyhow;

Give Dickie a call,Dicks passionate about making sure he jet washes his lawn mower down before loading it back on the truck .Mention BG from the gym for a free "Hoselock 2 in 1 " hose pipe on any order placed over £500 plus vat .
Hahah crack me up every time these man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back